1. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyem Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 117,581
2. Giverny and Monétem Giverny and Monét, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 12,493
3. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyem Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 89,554
4. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelem Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
5. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
6. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 62,995
7. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesem Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 95,160
8. Musée de l'Orangerieem Musée de l’Orangerie, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 木, 2 日7月 2020
から ¥ 1,535
9. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 0
10. Asterix Park®em Asterix Park®, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 10,277
Monet & Van Gogh Tour
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Giverny & Auvers sur Oise
- Visit Monet's home and the gardens
- Get free entrance to the Musée des Impressionnismes
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch with drinks included
- Explore Auvers sur Oise where Van Gogh lived
- Visit the Pension Ravoux & see Van Gogh's bedroom
Follow in Van Gogh & Monet's Footsteps
Enjoy a full-day tour dedicated to the Impressionist painters Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet.
The first stop on your tour is the small Normandy village of Giverny. For 43 years, it was home to Monet until his death in 1926.
Here you get the chance to admire the flower beds, many different plant species originally from the East, the remarkable water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, which often was the subject of Monet's paintings.
Take your time exploring the pink house, where Monet worked and lived. (Guided tours of the interiors are not permitted due to limited space). You may enjoy some free time to visit of Giverny's Impressionisms Museum on your own.
Next stop is a delicious French lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant just ten minutes from Giverny.
After lunch, we'll continue to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of this picturesque village, where the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh spent the final 70 days of his life in 1890.
While in Auvers, visit the Pension Ravoux guest house and the artist's bedroom, as well as the church and its cemetery, the last resting place of both Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo.
You'll be back in Paris around 5 PM, depending on traffic.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 9.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.