1. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelem Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 18,521
2. Giverny and Monétem Giverny and Monét, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 10,972
3. Champagne Tasting in Reimsem Champagne Tasting in Reims, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 17,871
4. Landing Beaches of Normandyem Landing Beaches of Normandy , 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 22,872
5. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyem Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 金, 26 日3月 2021
から ¥ 21,753
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursem PARISCityVISION, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 22,470
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursem Louvre Museum Guided Tour, 水, 2 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 8,182
8. Orsay Museum: Audio guideem Orsay Museum: Audio guide, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 4,336
9. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyem Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, 水, 2 日9月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 32,922
10. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursem Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 火, 30 日3月 2021
から ¥ 19,143
Monet & Van Gogh Tour
Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh and Monet. Visit Giverny, Monet’s beloved residence and gardens. Here you can experience the surroundings which often inspired Monet's paintings. After lunch, we'll continue to Auvers sur Oise, where Van Gogh spent his last days.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Giverny & Auvers sur Oise
- Visit Monet's home and the gardens
- Get free entrance to the Musée des Impressionnismes
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch with drinks included
- Explore Auvers sur Oise where Van Gogh lived
- Visit the Pension Ravoux & see Van Gogh's bedroom
Enjoy a full-day tour dedicated to the Impressionist painters Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet. The first stop on your tour is the small Normandy village of Giverny. For 43 years, it was home to Monet until his death in 1926.
Here you get the chance to admire the flower beds, many different plant species originally from the East, the remarkable water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, which often was the subject of Monet's paintings.
Take your time exploring the pink house, where Monet worked and lived. (Guided tours of the interiors are not permitted due to limited space). You may enjoy some free time to visit of Giverny's Impressionisms Museum on your own.
Next stop is a delicious French lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant just ten minutes from Giverny.
After lunch, we'll continue to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of this picturesque village, where the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh spent the final 70 days of his life in 1890.
While in Auvers, visit the Pension Ravoux guest house and the artist's bedroom, as well as the church and its cemetery, the last resting place of both Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo.
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.