30 カ国で4000 以上の製品
当サイトでの購入時、お客様は 100％ 安全だと感じることができます
1. ベルサイユ観光(VO)em ベルサイユ観光(VO), 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 7,556
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisem Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 10,898
3. Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardensem Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 2,546
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guideem Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 3,350
5. Versailles: Versailles Expressem Versailles: Versailles Express, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 3,991
6. Guided tour: Versailles and the Eiffel Towerem PARISCityVISION, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 21,445
7. The Ultimate Paris Tourem The Ultimate Paris Tour, 水, 20 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 26,285
8. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourem Louvre, 金, 22 日11 月 2019 - 月, 16 日11 月 2020
から ¥ 9,204
9. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日12月 2019
から ¥ 2,943
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 火, 19 日11 月 2019 - 火, 31 日3月 2020
から ¥ 7,962
Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons
Enjoy a guided tour the Palace of Versailles and its most beautiful rooms. After your tour, spend time exploring the beautiful gardens before enjoying lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal. The second part of your visit includes an afternoon tour of the Petit and Grand Trianons and the Queen's Hamlet.
- Enjoy a full day tour to Versailles
- Get round-trip transportation from Paris
- Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles with your guide
- Stroll around the gardens at your own pace
- Enjoy a lovely lunch w. drinks
- Get a tour of the Petit & Grand Trianon
Experience Versailles and the Trianons
Your tour begins with a 45-minute drive from Paris to Versailles. On the luxury air-conditioned coach, your guide will give you an introduction to the history of Versailles.
Follow your guide to the front of the line and start your tour of the palace's most beautiful rooms: the King's Apartments, with seven elegant room all dedicated to a different god, and the Queen's Apartments, including the Queen's Bedroom, where Marie Antoinette once slept. You'll also visit large reception room Hall of Mirrors, designed to leave visitors to the Sun King speechless.
After your tour of the palace, you can enjoy some free time to explore the gardens and admire the many works of art, fountains, ponds, flower beds, and trees.
Next up is a lovely lunch at restaurant 'La Petite Venise' in a peaceful spot right in the heart of the palace's grounds, near the Grand Canal.
After lunch, you'll get a tour of the Grand Trianon, a palace built for Louis XIV in the grounds. This pink marble palace is surrounded by delicate gardens and pools, making it one of the most elegant of all the buildings at Versailles.
The last stop on the tour is the Petit Trianon, which was Marie Antoinette's favorite place; she would come here with her children and friends to experience the charm of country life and to amuse herself.
You'll arrive back in Paris at around 5:45 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Japanese.
What's for lunch?
The tour includes lunch at La Petite Venise
Arugula salad with parmesan
Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with olive oil
Chocolate fudge cake
1/4 bottle of mineral water
1 glass of red wine du Pays de Gard
*The menu is subject to change.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guide commentary will be played through individual headsets.
- In winter, you'll ride the mini train across the gardens to the Trianon. In summer, you'll walk through the gardens to the Trianon.
- We highly recommend comfortable walking shoes as the tour includes a great deal of walking.
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the palace.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace.
子 (0-2): 無料