1. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyem Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 89,554
2. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelem Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
3. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
4. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 62,995
5. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyem Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 117,581
6. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 0
7. Giverny and Monétem Giverny and Monét, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 12,493
8. Monet & Van Gogh Tourem Monet & Van Gogh Tour, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 0
9. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 dayem Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line - all inclusive, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 0
10. Asterix Park®em Asterix Park®, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 10,277
Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles
Enjoy a three-day tour to Mont Saint Michels famous abbey and visit many of the Loire Valley's beautiful castles. The tour includes hotel transfer to/from Paris, six meals, and two nights at a 3-star hotel.
- Enjoy a three-day tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley
- Discover the Normandy and Touraine region in three days
- Visit the Mont-Saint-Michel abbey & several châteaus
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned bus
- Stay two nights in a 3-star hotel
- Enjoy 2 x breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 1: Mont Saint Michel
We'll start our tour by crossing the western districts of Paris and head on to the Normandy motorway towards Mont Saint Michel.
Around noon, we stop for lovely 3-course lunch at Relais Saint Michel (drinks and coffee/tea is included).
After lunch, we'll drive up to the Mont Saint Michel Abbey, which is located on the top of the beautiful mountain. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit inside the abbey and its surroundings followed by free time for exploring the rest of the mount and the village.
Around 4:30 PM we'll depart for Angers.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 2: Castles of Langeais, Close Lucé & Villandry
Once you've enjoyed your breakfast, it's time to start the day. We'll make a short stop for an outside glimpse of the Château d'Angers, followed by Château de Langeais.
Your guide will give you a tour of the Château de Langeais followed by free time for lunch (not included) in Amboise.
Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of Clos-Lucé, the last place Leonardo de Vinci lived, and the gardens of Villandry.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Tours.
Day 3: Castles of Chenonceau, Cheverny & Chambord
After you have enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the hotel, we'll start our day. The first stop of the day is a guided tour of the Château de Chenonceau, followed by Château de Cheverny.
Then it's time for delicious 3-course lunch (included in the price).
In the afternoon, you'll end your three-day tour with a guided visit of the Château de Chambord*, the largest and most impressive royal residence, surrounded by an immense park.
You'll be back at your hotel in Paris around 7 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a three-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Lunch on the first day, buffet breakfasts, dinner every evening and lunch on the third day. Lunch on the second day is not included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- *In October, the visit of Chambord is replaced by the one of Cheverny.
子 (0-2): 無料