1. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelem Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, 木, 11 日6月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 60,561
2. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, 金, 12 日6月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 62,006
3. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, 土, 13 日6月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 60,561
4. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesem Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, 金, 12 日6月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 93,665
5. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, 日, 7 日6月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 5,124
6. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, 土, 6 日6月 2020 - 火, 30 日3月 2021
から ¥ 4,664
7. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyem Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, 木, 11 日6月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 88,148
8. Tour to Montmartreem Tour of Montmartre, 土, 6 日6月 2020 - 土, 18 日7月 2020
から ¥ 3,729
9. ディナークルーズ 20:30em ディナークルーズ 20:30, 土, 6 日6月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 13,006
10. Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élyséesem , 日, 7 日6月 2020 - 木, 29 日10月 2020
から ¥ 5,173
Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley
- Visit Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley
- Explore the landing beaches of Normandy
- Experience Saint Malo, city of the pirates
- Admire the beautiful town Mont Saint Michel and its abbey
- Visit three beautiful castles in the Loire Valley
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned bus
- Stay three nights in a 3-star hotel
- Enjoy 3 x breakfast and dinner + lunch on day 4
Day 1: Rouen and the Landing Beaches of Normandy
The tour starts early in the morning as we head out of Paris and onto the Normandy motorway. The first stop of the day is at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way from Rouen to Honfleur, you can enjoy the view of the newly built Normandy bridge.
Once in Honfleur, you'll get some free time to go get lunch (not included).
Then we continue to the beaches of Normandy and the American Landing Beaches of Omaha. Followed by a visit to the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent and a stop in Arromanches.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Caen.
Day 2: Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen and drive to Brittany. In the city of pirates St. Malo, your guide will give you a guided tour of the town and the ramparts.
After lunch (not included), we'll continue on to Mont Saint Michel on the frontier between Brittany and Normandy regions for a guided visit of the famous abbey followed by free time in the village.Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 3: Langeais, Clos Lucé & Villandry gardens
We leave Angers at 8 AM. On our way, we'll make a short stop at the Castle of Angers to take photos and continue by Cunault and Saumur.
Next up is a guided visit of the castle of Langeais before lunch (not included) at Amboise. In the afternoon, we'll visit the Clos-Lucé, the last place Leonardo da Vinci lived, followed by a visit to the Villandry castle's beautiful gardens.
Before we head to our hotel for the night, you'll get a guided tour of the historic districts in Tours.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Tours.
Day 4: Chenonceau, Chevery, & Chambord
For our final day in the Loire Valley, our itinerary includes guided visits to the castles Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord.
We'll end this amazing four-day tour with a farewell lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert at Cheverny.
Departure from Chambord is around 4:30 PM and you'll be back in Paris around 7 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a four-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Breakfast buffet each morning and dinner every evening is included. Lunch is only included on day 4.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
子 (0-2): 無料