1. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, 土, 11 日7月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
から ¥ 14,057
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 月, 31 日8月 2020
から ¥ 2,134
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 1,982
4. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursem Louvre, 土, 11 日7月 2020 - 木, 8 日7月 2021
から ¥ 9,016
5. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineem Disneyland Paris, 水, 15 日7月 2020 - 木, 5 日11 月 2020
から ¥ 8,681
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckem The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 2,365
7. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 火, 15 日9月 2020
から ¥ 2,416
8. Opéra Garnierem Opéra Garnier, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 日, 6 日9月 2020
から ¥ 1,813
9. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 木, 31 日12月 2020
から ¥ 4,458
10. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 2,234
Sainte Chapelle - Skip the line
Visit this historic monument in Paris, Sainte Chapelle, an architectural gem from the Gothic period. Skip the line with pre-booked tickets and walk straight into the beautiful chapel.
- Skip the line to Sainte Chapelle
- Explore the chapel on your own
- Admire the beautiful stained-glass windows
- Learn more from the information panels
- Enjoy free entrance for children under 18
Sainte Chapelle was originally built to house relics of the Passion of the Christ acquired by the monarch during the 13th century. These include a piece of the True Cross and the Holy Crown, which nearly disappeared in the early 19th century.
Starting in 1790, Sainte Chapelle was restricted to members of the clergy and was emptied of its contents. It progressively became archive storage for the neighboring Palais de Justice - Paris’s Court House - until a restoration campaign was started under pressure from the public.
Today, it is no longer possible to admire all the original relics for which Sainte-Chapelle was built, as they were either lost or displaced during the French Revolution. However, visiting the chapel is an experience in itself!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Sainte Chapelle - or show the ticket on your phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Sainte Chapelle are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note: Sometimes the relics are exhibited in other locations, and we can therefore not guarantee that the True Cross and the Holy Crown are exhibited in the Sainte Chapelle all the time. You can always check Sainte Chapelle's own website for further information.
子 (0-3): 無料
Monday-Sunday: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M. (April-September)
Monday-Sunday: 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. (October-March)