1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 土, 19 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 5,622
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, 日, 20 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 8,193
3. 観光・クルーズ・エッフェル塔em 観光・クルーズ・エッフェル塔, 土, 19 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 10,693
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideem Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, 日, 20 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 5,457
5. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, 月, 21 日9月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
から ¥ 14,918
6. Paradis Latinem Paradis Latin , 月, 21 日9月 2020 - 月, 29 日3月 2021
から ¥ 9,760
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, 土, 19 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 6,067
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, 日, 20 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 8,193
9. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, 土, 19 日9月 2020 - 月, 19 日10月 2020
から ¥ 2,426
10. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineem Picasso Museum: Skip the line, 土, 19 日9月 2020 - 日, 14 日3月 2021
から ¥ 2,167
Sainte Chapelle - Skip the line
Visit this historic monument in Paris, Sainte Chapelle, an architectural gem from the Gothic period. Skip the line with pre-booked tickets and walk straight into the beautiful chapel.
- Skip the line to Sainte Chapelle
- Explore the chapel on your own
- Admire the beautiful stained-glass windows
- Learn more from the information panels
- Enjoy free entrance for children under 18
Sainte Chapelle was originally built to house relics of the Passion of the Christ acquired by the monarch during the 13th century. These include a piece of the True Cross and the Holy Crown, which nearly disappeared in the early 19th century.
Starting in 1790, Sainte Chapelle was restricted to members of the clergy and was emptied of its contents. It progressively became archive storage for the neighboring Palais de Justice - Paris’s Court House - until a restoration campaign was started under pressure from the public.
Today, it is no longer possible to admire all the original relics for which Sainte-Chapelle was built, as they were either lost or displaced during the French Revolution. However, visiting the chapel is an experience in itself!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Sainte Chapelle - or show the ticket on your phone.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Sainte Chapelle are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note: Sometimes the relics are exhibited in other locations, and we can therefore not guarantee that the True Cross and the Holy Crown are exhibited in the Sainte Chapelle all the time. You can always check Sainte Chapelle's own website for further information.
子 (0-3): 無料
Monday-Sunday: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M. (April-September)
Monday-Sunday: 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. (October-March)