1. ムーラン・ルージュem ムーラン・ルージュ, 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 日, 23 日8月 2020
から ¥ 12,285
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 火, 23 日2月 2021
から ¥ 7,923
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 火, 23 日2月 2021
から ¥ 6,715
4. ルーヴル美術館：優先チケットem ルーヴル美術館：優先チケット, 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 3,010
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 月, 18 日5月 2020
から ¥ 8,521
6. パリのリド (LIDO DE PARIS)em パリのリド (LIDO DE PARIS), 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 火, 23 日2月 2021
から ¥ 11,345
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 火, 23 日2月 2021
から ¥ 5,808
8. ベルサイユ観光(VO)em ベルサイユ観光(VO), 火, 25 日2月 2020 - 火, 23 日2月 2021
から ¥ 7,391
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, 金, 28 日2月 2020 - 日, 31 日5月 2020
から ¥ 2,455
10. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, 水, 26 日2月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
から ¥ 14,281
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 day
Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles and stroll around the beautiful gardens! With this ticket you learn all about France's royal history, as an audio guide is included. Bring your children under the age of 18 for free!
- Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the gardens of the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Borrow a free audio guide
- Bring children under age 18 for free
In the beginning Versailles was just a small hunting lodge, but was turned into this magnificent palace by the Sun King, Louis the 14th. Back then, kings were glorified. For instance, the king's bedroom was in the center of the palace and the bed in the center of the bedroom. All eyes should be on him and everyone should bow to him. Inside this palace, there is no detail too small!
When you walk up the marble stairway, one direction leads to the King's quarters, the other leads to the Queen's quarters, and this is just some of the places you visit. You also see the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens.
Versailles is filled with gold and marble details, making it an enchanting place to visit. But the palace has also seen great history of France unfold. For example, there are two gates outside the Versailles Palace. The second gate was destroyed during the revolution, and it is actually the real entrance to the palace.
It can be hard to think of the Versailles Palace without thinking of Louis the 16th and Marie-Antoinette. During your visit, you enter a room, where you can see a door in the wall, through which Marie-Antoinette fled. Through your audio guide you also learn more about the history of Marie-Antoinette, the revolution - and about the debate of the sentence "Let them eat cake". Was that really something the queen said - or was it just a rumour?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
子 (0-2): 無料
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- An audio guide.
- Free entry for children under the age of 18.
Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris