1. Giverny and Monétem Giverny and Monét, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 12,493
2. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 0
3. Asterix Park®em Asterix Park®, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 10,277
4. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesem Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 95,160
5. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelem Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
6. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, 金, 3 日4 月 2020 - 金, 30 日10月 2020
から ¥ 62,995
7. Musée de l'Orangerieem Musée de l’Orangerie, 水, 1 日4 月 2020 - 木, 2 日7月 2020
から ¥ 1,535
8. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyem Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 117,581
9. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyem Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, 木, 2 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 89,554
10. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesem Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, 土, 4 日4 月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 61,527
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 day
Skip the line to the entire Versailles Estate outside Paris, and explore at your own pace with this all-inclusive one-day pass. Walk through the Versailles Palace with an audio guide, see Marie-Antoinette's house and learn all about France's royal history. You also stroll around the beautiful gardens, enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show and pay the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon a visit!
- Skip the line to the Versailles Palace
- Discover the palace at your own pace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Enjoy your free audio guide to the palace
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon
- Enjoy the Musical Fountain show during the summer
The Versailles Palace is located 12 miles away from Paris. Originally, it was a hunting lodge built by Louis the 13th. But Louis the 14th - also named The Sun King - saw potential and built the Versailles Palace to keep the monarchy safe. The king competed with the nobles about being the most powerful, and therefore the palace also housed many of the French nobility - then the king could personally keep an eye on them!
Gambling, dining, hunting and fabulous parties were just some of the events, that took place at Versailles before the revolution in 1789. The rooms are exquisite - some with fire places, some with white and gold doors - and each room had a purpose. The palace actually contains 700 rooms and can house up to 20.000 people. Imagine cleaning here - that would quite literally take your breath away!
Besides exploring the stunning palace, you also visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's house and of course the beautiful Baroque gardens with its magnificent fountains and reflecting pools. In fact, back in the reign of Louis the 14th, around 36.000 people worked on finishing both the gardens and the palace.
You hear more about the history of the palace from your audio guide. And if you're here during the season of summer, you're in for a treat: From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show that takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music. It almost feels like you're being transported back to the royal era!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Verssailes is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
子 (0-2): 無料
- Skip the line-ticket to Versailles.
- Visit to the gardens.
- Visit to Marie-Antoinette's house, the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon.
- An audio guide.
- Musical Fountain show - from April to October.
Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line - all inclusive
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris