1. ベルサイユ観光(VO)em ベルサイユ観光(VO), 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 7,275
2. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, 土, 5 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 11,235
3. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursem Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 11,035
4. Versailles Express: Gardens with audio guideem Versailles: Versailles Express, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 3,841
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursem PARISCityVISION, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 22,470
6. Giverny and Monétem Giverny and Monét, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 10,972
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursem Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 火, 30 日3月 2021
から ¥ 19,143
8. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayem , 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 2,494
9. Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guideem , 水, 2 日9月 2020 - 木, 29 日10月 2020
から ¥ 3,413
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, 火, 1 日9月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 5,297
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 day
Skip the line to the entire Versailles Estate outside Paris, and explore at your own pace with this all-inclusive one-day pass. Walk through the Versailles Palace with an audio guide, see Marie-Antoinette's house and learn all about France's royal history. You also stroll around the beautiful gardens, enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show and pay the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon a visit!
- Skip the line to the Versailles Palace
- Discover the palace at your own pace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Enjoy your free audio guide to the palace
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon
- Enjoy the Musical Fountain show during the summer
The Versailles Palace is located 12 miles away from Paris. Originally, it was a hunting lodge built by Louis the 13th. But Louis the 14th - also named The Sun King - saw potential and built the Versailles Palace to keep the monarchy safe. The king competed with the nobles about being the most powerful, and therefore the palace also housed many of the French nobility - then the king could personally keep an eye on them!
Gambling, dining, hunting and fabulous parties were just some of the events, that took place at Versailles before the revolution in 1789. The rooms are exquisite - some with fire places, some with white and gold doors - and each room had a purpose. The palace actually contains 700 rooms and can house up to 20.000 people. Imagine cleaning here - that would quite literally take your breath away!
Besides exploring the stunning palace, you also visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's house and of course the beautiful Baroque gardens with its magnificent fountains and reflecting pools. In fact, back in the reign of Louis the 14th, around 36.000 people worked on finishing both the gardens and the palace.
You hear more about the history of the palace from your audio guide. And if you're here during the season of summer, you're in for a treat: From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show that takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music. It almost feels like you're being transported back to the royal era!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Paris.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
子 (0-2): 無料
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
- Skip the line-ticket to Versailles.
- Visit to the gardens.
- Visit to Marie-Antoinette's house, the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon.
- An audio guide.
- Musical Fountain show - from April to October.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles