1. ムーラン・ルージュem ムーラン・ルージュ, 日, 12 日7月 2020
から ¥ 12,509
2. Crazy Horseem Crazy Horse, 日, 12 日7月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
から ¥ 14,057
3. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 月, 31 日8月 2020
から ¥ 2,134
4. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 1,982
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursem Louvre, 土, 11 日7月 2020 - 金, 9 日7月 2021
から ¥ 9,016
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckem The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 2,365
7. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 木, 31 日12月 2020
から ¥ 4,458
8. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, 土, 11 日7月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
から ¥ 2,234
9. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineem Sainte Chapelle, 金, 10 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
から ¥ 1,753
10. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineem Disneyland Paris, 水, 15 日7月 2020 - 木, 5 日11 月 2020
から ¥ 8,681
Musée d'Orsay: Skip the line
In Musée d'Orsay in Paris you experience the masterpieces of some of the best artists within the impressionist era. Among them are Monet, Renoir, Degas and many more. With this ticket you skip the long lines outside and get quicker access to admiring the fine pieces of art in the exhibitions!
- Skip the line to Musée d'Orsay
- See masterpieces from the Impressionism
- Enjoy works of Van Gogh, Monet and many more
- Sink deep into the admiration - and get inspired
This ticket gives you skip the line access to this treasure trove of important and beautiful art. Everyone should visit Musée d'Orsay, but for anyone with a love for impressionist art the Musée d'Orsay is a must see. With art works from the time period 1848 to 1914 this is the finest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist art you can come across!
Inside you find masterpieces by Monet, who's paintings of water lillies are very popular. You also get the chance to admire the colorful paintings of Van Gogh, the life-like paintings by Renoir and also works by Degas and Cézanne, just to name a few.
Musée d'Orsay is rich in history, both in the works that are hung on its walls and the building itself. A recent renovation has given the museum more exhibition space and vibrantly colored gallery walls, to match the works on display. With a diverse collection of artworks from one of the most dynamic periods of art, this is the perfect place to come and get inspired - or simply enjoy beautiful art!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
Where do I skip the line?
Use the museum entrance 'C' (also called Entrée réservée).
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Big bags and suitcases aren't allowed inside and there are no lockers available.
- Please note that all visitors are required to go through the security check.
- Please note that you can't skip the line to access the exhibitions.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Friday-Sunday: 9:30 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Tuesday-Wednesday: 9:30 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Thursday: 9:30 A.M. to 9:45 P.M.