for a guided tour of the palace, and see the Royal Apartments
, the hall of Mirrors
and the Queen’s bedroom
. After the Palace, you will have time on your own to discover the beautiful park surrounding the palace.
After Versailles we will drive back to Paris, where we serve lunch (3 courses menu, no drinks) at a restaurant situated in the heart of Paris.
In the afternoon, you will join a city tour of Paris, and see all the main Parisian monuments (audio commentaries included) like Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Place de la Bastille, Notre-Dame, Luxembourg gardens, Saint-Germain des Prés
and the Eiffel Tower
After the City Tour you will be offered an one hour commented Seine river cruise
so you can admire the famous bridges and learn more about the history of the city.
The tour ends with an elevator ride up to the 2nd floor
of the Eiffel Tower
, which gives you a wonderful panoramic view of Paris. Important Information
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: Nearly 10 hours.
- Tour starts at 08.45AM Daily, except Monday.
- Cruise ticket, entrance ticket to Versailles, lunch (No drinks), entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower is all included in the price!
- On few occasions the visit to the Eiffel Tower could be replaced by a visit at the Montparnasse Tower. The Montparnasse Tower offers the best 360° view to discover Paris: facing the Eiffel Tower, the panoramic view is the best location to admire the top attractions and monuments the city has to offer.
- We will of course do all we can to visit the Eiffel Tower on this tour, but cannot guarantee this at time of booking.
- You, as a client, will be informed of the tour itinerary on the day of departure, not before.
- Should the itinerary include the Montparnasse Tower instead of the Eiffel Tower, you can choose to cancel (on the spot) and get a full refund
- If you accept the Montparnasse option and join the tour you cannot afterwards ask for refund.
- Please remember that this tour always ends at the Eiffel Tower, allowing time for photo opportunities!
- Again, it is important to stress, that visit to Montparnasse Tower instead of The Eiffel Tower, will only happens on very few dates, the vast majority of tour dates will incl. a visit to the Eiffel Tower
- The tour begins at PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue Des Pyramides, 75001 Paris and ends at The Eiffel Tower.