Hidden Treasures of Paris
We start this 2-hour tour by strolling down the Parisian secret passages and you will have plenty of time to encounter the city’s authenticity and it’s inhabitants.
The tour will include unusual places and things like Buren Columns, the Vivienne shopping arcade, the Choiseul cover Passage and a guided tour inside Garnier Opera where you can enjoy the beauty of this Hausmannian masterpiece.
The tour ends with a panoramic view of Paris from the roofs of Galeries Lafayette .
Note: This is a walking tour and not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Tours always available in English. On selected dates tours are available in French and Spanish
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved
- The ticket is valid on the date you book!
- Hidden Treasures of Paris ends at the quarter of "Grands Boulevards", Opera